UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yet another reason why I should not be cleaning!

Thanks to Max, this is what happens when I vacuum.

These eyes continue to save his butt,

but not my wallet.

Anyone know of a place to have this fixed that is NOT Best Buy, who are telling me that I'm going to have to hand over $200 for a new keyboard!?

5 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cleaning??.....Thats what you have your kids do when they get older!

Dana

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger mi said...

That little guy is just into everything! What a little Curious George you have there!

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they don't just snap back on?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

if he had just taken off the top letter, then yes, they just snap back on. However, max managed to pick off and destroy/lose some of the "under" parts. So I have about 5 keys that don't work properly. It's really annoying when you try to push down a letter, and it doesn't come up!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Grace said...

How can you lose other parts? They snap off, they snap on. I know this from other individual's experience at school... (Imagine the library's computers)

You could search online to buy the individual part -keyboard and install it yourself. But if you don't know what you are doing... Store!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home