UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, March 20, 2006

What was I thinking?

I've been having to talk to Cameron A LOT lately about his poor choices. Tonight, I needed the lecture.

It was not a very good choice to go to the car dealership at 7 PM on a Monday night for an oil change. What I thought would be a quick 20 minute wait, turned into a 90 minute ordeal. I had at least 5 people remark, "Wow, you have your hands full!" (as if I needed the reminder).

A very poor choice indeed.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Cari.....what were you thinking????

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home