UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good stuff


And amongst all the "No's" emitting from my mouth ALL DAY LONG, there is an occasional affirmation of Max's behavior.

Yes, Max, yes!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is SOOOOOOOOO cute!! And you are right....that makes up for everything...even though he is a little monster(in the cute sense). Love, Dana

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger cg said...

Oh my word Cari - you have just the most beautifull kids ever. I am sure Max is just the most adorable little monster around!!I loved your NO MAX post, those photos do tell the story of a very mischievious little boy ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home