UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Contents of a Book




There's an award-winning picture book by David Shannon called No, David. It is reminiscent of his time as a naughty child. In the book, a little boy is constantly doing something wrong. The words are few, but the detailed pictures of his naughtiness tell the whole story.

After having a roll of film developed recently, I think I could probably create my own book, entitled No, Max. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.


No, Max

Sit down, Max.
Not again!
Stop playing with the radio!

No! No! No!

Get down right now!

Stop playing with the phone!

No Max, no!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home