UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My Dr. Doolittle

Max is much more verbal than he used to be. He makes lots of noises….but still screams a lot. He says a few more words like ball, water (sorta), teeth, nose and dada. But he still does not say Mama.

However, he can tell you what a cow says, a dog says, a cat says, a snake says, and what a monkey says.

But he can't say my name.

I was thinking that next time we go to the zoo, I’ll just leave him there.


Photo courtesy of my friend Kimberly

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you not love that face??....and those eyes??

Dana

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

They're his saving grace

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger LH said...

yeah, the eyes have it.

great foto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home