UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yummy

For Christmas, Max received a little dirt devil vacuum cleaner. It doesn't really work, but it sure makes a lot of noise. In order to capitalize on his love of "pretend" cleaning (along with his love of "real" destruction), I purchased a dirt devil hand-held cleaner.

Whenever Max hears me using it, he runs over and insists on cleaning with it himself. Today was no different as I was cleaning the dirt from the past week from under the kitchen table.

However, as I was off in another room with Ella, instead of cleaning with the mini-vacuum, Max figured out how to open it and dump all the dirt and old food onto the family room floor.

Then he proceeded to eat all the Cheerios he found inside.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger mi said...

Ok, that is really funny! My son is almost 2, and also obsessed with vacuum cleaners. He hasn't emptied them yet, but I just have to assume he eventually will.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to take Max home with me so I can write a book......and just laugh!! Dana

 
At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better yet.....Max would make a good reality show.....Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home