UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Missing Persons



I like to take pictures...mostly of people. It's fun, takes any attention off me, gives me something to do and rewarding when you get a good shot. I especially love sending the pictures to those posing in the photographs. At family dinners I've taken pictures of couples, on the beach taken family pictures, etc. etc.

But now that I have 3 kids, my picture taking days have been altered. It's difficult to take photos of everyone when you're trying to appease a 4 year old, nurse an infant and chase a toddler. For some reason, getting a good shot seems to simply escape my mind.

So my Detroit relatives will have to forgive me for the pictures I WON'T be showing from the 50th Wedding Annivesary celebration of our grandparents Minnie and Melvin Porties. I didn't even get a picture of the happy couple. How pathetic is that! But a wedding is all about the bride..right? So I did get some shots to share of her. But no shots of my husband looking incredibly handsome in his tux. No shots of Cameron as the ring bearer with his cousin Ajah, the flower girl. No pictures of Max bouncing around the dance floor.

But do enjoy the ones I have posted here.

The gorgeous gown.

Cameron...loathing the fact that he must wear a "button shirt"

Daughters of the celebrated couple, my mother-in-law Rosalyn and her sister Anita (3rd sister Sylvia missing from the photo...sorry).

Cousins Tajuana (Boonie) who planned the entire event and Charmaine (Cha Cha).

The lovely Ella.

3 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

Where is Max??

Dana

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Did you READ my post??????

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari, forward that picture of Ella to me so I can print it on the new photo printer I just ordered.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home