UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just some pics

I'm too exhausted to even think of anything to write today. Nothing extraordinary happened to make me so fatigued...just regular motherhood with 3 kids under age 5.

I'll just share some pictures instead.

Here's Cameron with his friend Faith. They're playing his new game of Madagascar on the computer. If you came to visit, you would be playing with him, too. Not me, he finally has learned that, "Mommy doesn't do computer games!"







Max enjoyed taking Ella for a ride all around the house.





















Okay, the pictures are completely posed and I didn't let him push her anywhere. I just wanted to make my husband's blood boil for a moment.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

Ella looks thrilled....but max is having a good time!!

Love ya, Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home