UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, October 31, 2005

The costumes


With daylight savings time bringing on the darkness so early today, I didn't get home in time from my class to take my Star Wars boys trick-or-treating. But I did get to see them in their costumes, and we did hang out across the street with the neighbors for a while. I'm so lucky ot have a babysitter willing to do anything with the boys. Actually, I'm kinda glad I didn't have to walk around the neighborhood in the cold weather.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh....how cute (maybe that is not the word Cameron wants to hear. I remember the excitement of your halloween visits. So much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home