UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Catholic school in New Jersey will suspend students if they keep a personal blog...at school or at home. Says it's protecting them from sexual predators.

I'm almost speechless.

Here's the article
http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/article/0,22196,1122854,00.shtml

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is too extreme.....suspending them from school. It is up to the parents to take responsibility for this, but this is pushing it TOO far.

I am speechless too.....Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home