UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Why my glasses are always crooked.

They say that when you go through some sort of tragedy, you really start to learn some things about yourself.

I totally get that. Because with this breast cancer, I have learned that....

My right ear is a little bit higher than my left. By like a centimeter or two, but enough to notice a difference if you're really looking. And I'm not just "seeing things," as my husband confirmed this for me.

Wow, I wonder what other amazing discoveries I have in store for me!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cari-
My left ear is higher than my right! I'm surprised you didn't know that about yours already as I ALWAYS get comments on it when I get a new pair of glasses- the tech has to adjust my pair so they will look normal.
You probably have one foot bigger than the other too- most people do.
Thanks again for the things you sent- they are terrific. I talked about you and the work you are doing at my meeting today.
Talk to you soon-
L

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Cari,
It's not those little imperfections on the outside that counts - it's what's inside that matters the most. You have a great heart and are a very special, wonderful person, so what if your ears are crooked (I'm not listing all my imperfections, just not enough room). Besides we'll be getting new bodies anyway, these are just temporaries!

Love & hugs!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Ann said...

My 3rd child wore a helmet for lopsided ears (and, well, a really odd looking noggin).

You should now check to see if you head shape is symetrical - made you required a helmet as a babe and obviously never noted it.

... btw, my kiddo's head is now much less asymetrical but his ears are still a bit off-kilter.

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger Akseosolutions said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! Lasik Eye Surgery Near Me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home