UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Still in the hospital

Well, I am still in the hospital. The earliest I can go home is tomorrow. They need to do an xray to make sure my lungs are clear. I really want to get home because it 's hard to sleep here when you're being woken up all the time to have your vitals checked.

My husband said I am getting a little better with my walking. But it's very still very slight.

But I'm still so gratful for all the kind people at the hospital.


"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."Isaiah 41:10

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

You have my thoughts & prayers. I do hope you get home very very soon.

I hate the battle you are facing.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger connie and rob said...

Love to you, Connie, Rob, Caleb and Sophie

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Glad to hear you an update! Been thinking of you a lot.

I pray that you will be filled with peace, joy, rest and hope.

Love to you....

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger cg said...

SO good to hear from you Cari! You are in my thoughts and prayers all day long.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Continually in our prayers.
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

1 Peter 5:10
"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you."

 
At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Cari! Thoughts and prayers from OC, NJ.

Love,
Bernice Adair

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your healing and for more rest!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger C said...

It is great to see you updating your blog Cari! I hope that you will be back home as soon as possible. Thinking about you!

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Here's hoping you are home soon... Glad that the doctors and nurses are taking such good care of you.

Love you, hon. We are all praying for you! My girlies are blowing kisses and hugs to you, too!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I'm glad to hear you're getting good care, but I hope you're able to go home soon.
Praying for you always.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Mat 11:28-30

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Cari.
Thinking of you and your beautiful family constantly. Love to all of you.
Cousin Debbie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home