UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

done with bbb procedure

its hard for me to type well, so please excuse the short post

I've been very tired. And although I was in a lot of pain the other night, I dont remember Thursday at all.

Again, I've had wonderful nurses and great doctors.

Not sure when Ill be going home.

Dear friends, don't be surprised by the fiery troubles that are coming in order to test you. Don't feel as though something strange is happening to you, but be happy as you share Christ's sufferings. Then you will also be full of joy when he appears again in his glory. (I Peter 4:12-13)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

May you find strength in knowing all of us who are praying for you. Here are two verses that bring me strength and comfort; I hope they can do the same for you.

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."
Numbers 6:24-26

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

Love, Nancy

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger mi said...

Cari,
Get as much rest as possible as your body lets this new treatment do it's healing work. You have so many people thinking of you, and wishing you a complete recovery.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kisses...and a tight hug.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Hurry home Cari and feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home