UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bible verse

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

I love your post! It pertains to our conversation this morning over carmel rolls... Can't wait to read chapter 3. Praying for you, day and night!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger KC said...

Cari - I am still praying, too. Every day!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger cg said...

Oh Cari, hope you are doing well there. You are surrounded by thoughts and prayers my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home