UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to post this yesterday.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Happy B-day, Melvin! I hope you all got to celebreate BIG!

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday melvin. you rock!

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger connie and rob said...

Happy Birthday Melvin! Hope it was great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home