UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Running in circles

Cameron, Max and my four visiting nieces all competed in a track meet the other night.

Ajah running the 400 meters.
Elyce competing in the softball throw.
Cameron and Max showing off their blues.
Philicia sprinting in the long jump.
Philyce jogging the 400 meters.
They competed in all the races....but I'm pretty sure I did most of the running!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. cameron looks SERIOUS in that photo. was it for the mile? what was his time?

-scott

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

He had 8 minutes. It was HOT and HUMID!

 
At 6:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah...my adult friends would still be jealous!

-scott

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Looks like everyone was having fun. I'm sure it was crazy though, trying to keep track of everybody.

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

"SUPER MOM" is your new name! Your nieces are so much fun and darling. Oh, speaking of darling -- the photo of Cameron and Max holding blue ribbons -- Love it!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I'm definitely jealous of Cameron's time! j/k! You should get a team together. You've quite the running family!! That's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home