UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, June 13, 2008

I had cancer...now hear me roar!

Since finishing all my cancer treatment, I feel that I've discovered some new sense of strength.

For example:

I just traveled over 12 hours with the 3 kiddos. Driving to Detroit, when we usually fly, was actually my suggestion. Surprisingly, it went quite well.

Then we will probably be returning with 4 extra kids...to stay with us for a couple weeks.

Extra strength?

or Extra nuts?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you.

gooooogle music

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i think you purposefully put yourself in these scenarios just to have good blogspot stories.

-scott

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Extra prayers from me! God bless! It will be fun, I'm sure.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger AnnD said...

Seven kids? Ihave four and the idea of having someone take them for me, even makes me think they were crazy.

More the merrier and the mess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home