UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Can we get him back..please...pretty please!

There's a phrase around here in the state of 10,000 Lakes, "Minnesota Nice."

How nice are we?

We're so nice, that we decided to give our best basketball player, the heart of our team, the only player worth shedding a few bucks to watch....we decided to give him to the WORST team in the NBA....just to be nice apparently.

Because I can't imagine any other reason to give away Kevin Garnett in exchange for a few nobodies.

NBA National Championships are overrated...don't ya think?

Congrats Boston Celtics! Congrats Kevin Garnett (because I'm sure he's reading my blog!)Anything is possible!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Basketball spasketball... zzzzzz
Who needs it anyhoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home