UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, March 19, 2007

I wish.

Each day Cameron has a writing workshop time at school where he draws a picture and writes 2 to 3 sentences. I usually ask him each day what he writes about. It’s often about how “node” (naughty) Max and Ella are, some even that’s happening in the house or about some robot he’s drawing. I knew that he would write about my birthday, so I prompted him on what he should say. How does this sound:

Today is my mom’s birthday. She is 34 years old. But I think she looks 24.

Think his teacher will know I told him to write that?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Cameron ended up being sick today, so maybe he'll get to write it tomorrow. Vomitting and diarrhea...great birthday gifts!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger mi said...

Ah, happy birthday?

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I would of guessed you younger then 34--- I hope that everyone is feeling better--

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Happy Birthay, you young chickie! Sorry that Cameron is sick on your special day...Drink lots of wine tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home