UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, March 12, 2007

As if Ella did not have a miserable enough weekend with her vomiting and diarrhea....Right after I finished my blog last night, she was playing with her brother’s new tricycle and it tipped over, smashing her face into the corner of the shelf in our family room.

She had a scrape on her cheek, and blood oozing from her upper and lower lip and inside her mouth. The poor thing was in so much pain and screamed for quite some time.

Today she was a little swollen, but not as bad as I thought. But she felt the pain, and I had to load her up with Motrin and Tylenol all day.

Over night she had also developed a runny nose, was sneezing, and a had horrible cough. She looked so pathetic and was extremely lethargic; I finally took her to the pediatrician.

Diagnosis: Ear infection in each ear!

Poor thing….she seems to have it all right now.

As Cameron would say with his new-found vocabulary he learned from the older kids on his bus….. It sucks!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little Ella! She really has endured it all the last few days. What a trooper- and Mom is too. Hope all is well soon...
L

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger mi said...

Aw, poor baby. I hope she is on the mend. How sweet that her brother is giving her a hug. I bet you need one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home