UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Good enough to eat?


Today Ella was feeling well enough to play. She even fiddled around with the Play-doh while Max was using it to make “noodles” and “bacon” and “sausage.” After about 20 minutes she became bored with it and started to eat it instead. Not just lick it, but chew on it!

“No Ella!” I told her over and over, as she proceeded to smile and quickly try to sneak some in her mouth before I grabbed it from her.

Max tried to come to her defense. “Mommy, it’s okay!” he informed me. “She can eat it. I gave her food.”

Ugh. Please don’t tell me my child actually thinks he’s making real noodles with the play-doh.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Mitchell and Levi LOVE playdoh, but Mommy hates cleaning it up! Yes, Mitchell thinks it'S OK to eat it as well. So glad to hear Ella is doing better.

 
At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least she has her appetite (a sign of feeling well)!!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Kyle loves eating play doh too. He laughs and tries to quick put it in his mouth when I say no.

One of these days I'll probably see the playdoh again when I change a poopy diaper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home