UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My climbing monkeys



We're back from wonderful, WARM, Florida. And although it was a pleasant surprise to come back to high 60s Minnesota sunshine yesterday, it's back to the 30s & 40s today and expecting snow tomorrow.

Despite camera problems, I managed to get a few shots of the kids at MGM and Universal doing some climbing. Ella LOVED it, and would throw tantrums anytime we tried to take her away from the ropes.
More pics to follow in the coming days.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home--
It looks like the kids had a great time. I hope you and Max enjoyed yourselves as well. I am sure it was a much needed vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home