UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Sunshine

It's cold and dreary today, 45 degrees, and I want to be back in Florida with the temp in the high 80s. Here are a few more pics from our trip, including ones with our Godson Carlos and my mom...along with my husband and kids. None of me...because I'm the one behind the camera...where I like to remain.



(Carlos, send me your e-mail address so I can send you all the pics.)

3 Comments:

At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what I was going to say!!

Sorry about your luck.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

I really wish I could move back there. I really want to go running with you.

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are plenty of reasons you may want to move back and there are twice as many why you wouldn't. Minnesota is a wonderful place to raise a family! (Sounds familiar!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home