UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, May 01, 2006

just the best

In addition to my previous post, tonight was the greatest sign that Max is growing up. After I sang this little 15 second tune I sing to him every night just before I lay him down in his crib, unprompted, Max looked at me and said, "Love you" then gave me a hug and a kiss. My heart was burning with happiness, and I almost didn't want to put him to bed.

ALMOST.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home