UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

How many more days until May 20th?


The obsession continues.

Yesterday, when I was nursing Ella and had Max trying to wedge his way between the baby and I so that I could read him a "No David" book for the 5th time in a row, Cameron insisted that I had to find some candles for him.

"Why do you need candles right now? And what do you need them for?" I asked him.

"My birthday," he plainly stated with an air of irritation, as if I had asked a ridiculous question. "I have to make sure we have enough for my cake."

Like I said before, it is going to be a LONG month.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my....Ella is SOOOO cute!! Love, Dana

I can't wait to spend time with you guys this summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home