UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

He's just being honest

So the kids were driving me crazy. Nothing out of the ordinary…just the usual. Ella was probably crying because I had left her on the ground for way too long, and her diaper was leaking through her clothes. Max was screaming for some insignificant reason…probably something like I had put milk in his cereal (gasp!). And Cameron probably hadn’t flushed the toilet for the millionth time, causing his bathroom to smell like an outhouse.

“Ugh!” I sounded off in complete frustration. “I need to just go far, far away!”

Cameron’s response to my comment: “That’s okay mom. Just don’t bring Ella.”

I’m glad I’m so loved.

2 Comments:

At 6:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are loved!!

Dana

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cari....I ordered that 2nd Walter the Farting Dog for Cam for his birthday. You don't have it do you?? Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home