UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Do Re Mi

Why did I end up crying today? Choose one.

Ella was screaming in her swing because she had just woken up and wanted out.
At the same time, Max was screaming because I took away the scissors he had found and was using on a “book” Cameron had made last week. Then he was so worked up, he refused to let me undress him and put on his PJs.
Cameron was having a mental breakdown because Max ruined his “book” with the scissors.
My husband was gone all night last night at the hospital and called to say he wouldn’t be home until 7:30 tonight.
e. All of the above.

Of course “e” is the correct answer. I was just joining the crowd. It was quite the chorus in our household. I wonder if this is how the Jackson 5 got their start.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger mi said...

Ughh...we all have those days. Just when you think you can't take anymore, one of them will do something so deliciously sweet, you can't help but smile. I hope that was your experience!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home