UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, February 06, 2006

New Fitness Blog

I've started a new fitness blog.

I'd like to use it as a support group for other runners/fitness people who need some encouragement and accountability to get them motivated.

Visit, sign on, comment and log your own progress!!! It's title -- Chocolate: It's Why We Run

www.runningforchocolate.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,
GREAT idea! I could use the jumpstart myself - I feel like a BLOB! You'll see me over there!

Jaye

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger cg said...

LOVE the name of your new blog!!! What we would not do for some chocolate!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home