UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

A long time



Yesterday was my parents' 35th wedding anniversary. In a time when many marriages don't even last 5 years, I feel honored to have such roll models in my life.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Cari! We all had wonderful examples of love and committment......Mom Mom & Pop Pop Zibby and Spitz and always bein g open to listen and live the WORD each day. I love you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home