UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Caption Anyone?


Being the only parent at home this weekend, I'm just exhausted. So tired that I can't even think of a clever caption for this photo. Please someone, supply one for me.

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hehe* My mind is blank but here's one from my hubby...

"Double your pleasure, double your fun!" :-P

What a handsome lil devil you've got there, Cari!! :)

Kim

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mischief and trouble are my middle names......

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Betcha can't eat just one..."
"Once you pop, you can't stop..."

Those slogans can't JUST be for potato chips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home