UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wasted life no more!

Thanks to my friend Jaye for sending the following picture:For our annivesary, my husband gave me a card with a cartoon drawing of a happy couple hugging each other in the doorway of their home. It says, "To the one I married. Looks like we're in this thing together!"

When you open the card, the picture of the couple folds over and they appear on the inside of the house, which is in complete shambles, with toys and such all over the floor, dishes piled in the sink, three kids at the table throwing and spilling their food, food bubbling over on the stove, etc. The caption on the inside reads, "Isn't it WONDERFUL?!? Happy Anniversary"

So I'm going to assume that he won't mind when he comes home and sees our family room looking like this:

Ella finds it to be quite amusing.

3 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella is sooooooo cute!! What a beautiful smile!! I can't wait to see her again....I thought some time in July to vist you guys!! After school is out!! Love you, Dana

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger LH said...

why do they always take the couch cushions apart? that cracks me up.

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Cameron says he wants to make a "pillow house." But now Max always knocks down what he's trying to make, causing big problems in the Ashford house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home