UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

grape juice

Know what I love about NOT being pregnant?

Being able to take a glass of wine to bed with me.

Cheers and good night!

5 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about your nursing??

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

According to "the doctor," one glass is fine!!!!

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG is the glass????

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger KC said...

i think two glasses is fine. ella will sleep better, that's what i say. ;)

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Thanks kc for the support!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home