UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, January 06, 2006

60% off

I must brag about my shopping experience today. Although I still have many pounds to lose from both pregnancies, I decided I needed to buy a few new items so I don't look like a total bum when I leave the house.

My mom (who's visiting for a month) and I fell upon a gold mine today. Hearing that Casual Corner was going out of business, I figured I'd check out their inventory before it dwindled down to nothing. I've actually never shopped there before, but any Going-out-of-Business sale is worth a look.

For $201 dollars, this is what I purchased:

1 winter jacket
3 pairs of jeans
2 sweaters
2 button-down shirts
1 suit jacket
1 scarf

When I got home, I refused to put these clothes away until I cleaned out all the maternity ware.
The end result, 3 big storage boxes of maternity clothes...winter, summer, spring and fall items...that I will never wear again. Any takers out there?

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never Say NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home