UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, January 23, 2006

More pics


I know I already posted today, but I couldn't resist showing more photos from this past weekend. And I couldn't think of a way to connect pictures of Ella with Flavor Flav (thank goodness). My mom leaves in less than a week...and so does her digital camera. So I need to share while I can.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Ella seems like such a happy baby - I love the way she is smiling at your mother in the family picture. Soooooo cute!!!!

Jaye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home