UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

But Mom, I was dirty!


Max really likes his baths. So much so that tonight when I mentioned the word clean-up and bath, he immediately started picking up every single pot that he had taken out of the cabinet (which was all of them).

I went upstairs to start the water and walked out of the bathroom to find him. He and Cameron share a "jack and jill" style bathroom, so it has 2 doors. Apparently, Max went into the bathroom door as I was walking out the other one. While I was looking around for him, he hopped into the tub...with his shirt, diaper, and socks still on.

This was the THIRD time today I had to change his wet shirt. Once when he tried to "help" give Ella a bath. Once when he decided to play in the toilet and this last time as he sat in the bathtub, clothed. Maybe if we all bathed fully clothed I wouldn't have to do so much laundry!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

Max is definately one of a kind with a vibrant spirit!!

Love, Dana

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://moteberg.net/Photos%20of%20the%20Week%20Archives.htm

Been there, done that!! *smiles* I can't help but get a laugh out of the "in the bath fully-clothed" episodes...I think about how many times I must have done that to MY parents. *lol* Definitely Kodak moments.

Those precious little buggers!! Gotta love 'em! Even when they make our laundry bills thrice as large. :P

Take care!!
Kimberly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home