UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, December 09, 2005

I know some of you are looking at this blog just to see pictures of Ella, but here's the problem. I can't find my digital camera. What a time to lose it!!! I really hope it hasn't found the fate of Max's trashcan hands.

But here are some kid updates:

Ella is a little jaundiced. Took her to the pediatrician today, and when taking blood for her bilirubin, she slept through the whole ordeal! Have to keep her in sunlight and bring her back on Monday. I knew there was a reason I didn't purchase drapes for our big family room windows yet.

Max is starting to try to say some words. He doesn't say Mama and Dada yet, but he does say a pretty clear version of "Spongebob!" Guess we know where we stand!

While in the hospital, Cameron came up to me smiling and said, "Mommy, are you having another baby?" "No, Cameron, what makes you say that?" "Well, you still have a big belly, so I thought you were going to have another baby." Thanks Cam, I really needed to hear that!!!!

I have film to take to the hour photo store tomorrow. So check back for pictures. Thanks for everyone who has sent well wishes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home