UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

False firsts



I thought Max finally said his first word yesterday.

We were at gymnastics, and he kept pointing up to this shelf saying "du" "du." I finally discovered that he was pointing to this stuffed duck. Because he has a duck themed bathroom, I say the word a lot to him. I was so excited, and really, all I could think about was how I was going to blog about it.

But then for the rest of the day, anytime he wanted anything...a rock, a toothbrush, his new bike, Cameron, etc. he would yell out "Du!" "Du!" So much for his first words.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

Max is the cutest thing that I've ever seen!! I love those faces he makes!!

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home