UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm not going to cry over it.



Usually when I give Max breakfast, I just put a bunch of dry cereal on his tray (or pieces of my own cereal soaked in milk), and he eats a few, throws much of it on the floor, then tries climb out of his high chair. But today I gave Max a BOWL of cereal with milk in it. He actually just sat in his high chair and ate the entire bowl (with his fingers, not the spoon). I was so delighted. But I didn't seem to get the bowl away from him quick enough. As when he was done with the cereal, he found a place to pour the milk.



1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger LH said...

of course, he was done, wasn't he???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home