UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Painful

I had an MRI yesterday of my head and spine. It was a 3 1/2 hour MRI. Which means I had to listen to jackhammer like noises reverbrating throughout my already aching head for 3 1/2 hours, while I had to lie completely still. They did give me 2 bathroom breaks, and I guess when it took them 4 times to inject some dy in me one could call that a break as well. It was not a fun day.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:48 AM, Blogger C said...

With all of our technological advances, it is hard for me to believe that an MRI would take so long! I'm so sorry.

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

As always, we're praying for you!
Phil. 1:3: "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you."

Philemon 1:4 "I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers"

Love & hugs!

Jaye

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....That sucks!! God is really giving you the strength to get through all this.

Love you, Dana

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Hoping today is a better day for you. I continue to pray for you to be cancer free! Doesn't your MRI tech put headphones on you with piped in soft music?

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Caro said...

They need to set up MRI's so a person can read a darn book while they're in there.

At least that's my opinion. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home