UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Passed around


Last weekend Ella had a fever.


This weekend Max has a fever and is vomiting.


I wonder what's in store for next weekend.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you passed it on to me...because now I don't feel good. Love, Dana

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh, tis the season to.....spend a lot of time at the doctors office.
Wishing everybody well again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home