UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Right now, we're both mad

Preschool is really hard work!
Max likes to put himself in the corner when he's mad at me! This time, he was so tired, he fell asleep there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I survived my 3 hour MRI. I have some results back...but I just don't have the energy to write about them right now.

8 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't tell you how funny I find these pictures. I keep looking at them and giggling!
I also love the concept of Max putting himself in the corner. Reminds me of the other night when Kelly was denied TV as a punishment. She would not come out of her room and interact with us. I said, "So are you punishing me for punishing you?"--she smirked and said yes. I had to hand it to her--she succeeded!!
Debbie Cip

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Marsha said...

Max put a smile on my face this morning! Sometimes, I think maybe I need to put myself in a corner. Thinking of you...daily.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger mi said...

That's hilarious. I used to clean my room when I got really angry. It must have been a way to burn off that energy, and I still tend to madly clean when angry. However, my parents used to intentionally tick me off because they thought it was hilarious (and quite useful) to make the 5 yr old get so mad, she'd show them by cleaning up!

 
At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That is soooooo funny. What a trooper....how does he do thant...I mean not let his head fall and get a neck cramp and the whole bit!?!?

:-)

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

Max is hilarious! What a cutie!

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

We’ve been following your blog for several months. You are in our thoughts and prayers through these very hard times.

We are amazed by your great faith, remarkable sense of humor and unrestricted dedication to your wonderful family in the midst of such immense personal difficulty.

May the Lord always comfort you, Melvin (who we’ve not met but think we know well via this blog), your beautiful children and your parents.

Kay and Jack Yaggy
(Anne’s mom and dad)
yaggykj@hotmail.com

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I love those pics. Your children are so adorable.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

He reminds me so much of my Brody!!! Truly one of a kind and truly so very, very special!!!!!

Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home