UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No, I didn't get in a cat fight.

Although the hair growing on my face doesn't seem as bad as before, I decided to do one more full face wax. I think the steroids I had to take caused this growth. This was my third, and final, waxing.

I jokingly tell people when I go to my appointment that I'm going to get my face ripped off. Who knew that this time it would actually happen.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Ouch... What beautiful blue eyes you have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home