UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Guilty as charged.



Last weekend, one of my nieces from Detroit commented that we didn't even need police officers where I lived. When I asked her why not, she responded with, "Well, no one does anything wrong around here. Like, no one ever gets shot up and stuff."

Well, what Philicia doesn't know is that our town is filled with criminals. So much so that police officers must drive through the neighborhoods on gorgeous Sunday afternoons looking for dangerous lawbreakers.

Goodness, if we didn't have all our police officers, who would keep us safe from those culprits who water their lawns between the hours of 12 and 5? Somone has to issue these menaces to society tickets!

What a great use of our tax dollars.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home