UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

My four year old!


Happy birthday to my adorable Max.

You have the most incredible eyes and amazing triple dimple.

You're such a great big brother to Ella and a wonderful friend for Cameron.

You have these funny quirks that just make me shake my head in disbelief.

You're hilarious with all the funny voices you like to use.

You love to pick me flowers...and then carefully arrange them and tape them together.

You're so confident in your manhood, you'll willingly play princesses with your best friend Abbie, wearing a pink dress and tiara.

You will bob around the pool for hours with a life-jacket on.

You love to do I-Spy books with Sara, and anyone else who has the patience to look for all those tiny, obscure items.

You're great at painting, glueing, coloring, etc.

You'll devour anything and everything with cheese...especially macaroni and cheese.

But best of all, you're just this amazing, loving, funny kid, and I can't wait to see what the years ahead have in store for us.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!
-Tyler and Beth

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Dang. Max you are so adorable with those eyes... Happy Birthday to you!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger cg said...

Oh my, mom! that is one gorgeous little boy...happy birthday Max, may you enjoy lots more years of fun with your wonderful family

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Happy Birthday Little Max!

From Auntie Day, Tyler, & NyCee :~D

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I kept thinking how adorable Max was yesterday! His cute little smile with those dimples and his huge eyes....so precious!

Happy Birthday Max!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Happy, happy birthday, Max! You've been blessed with a great family and you are a blessing to that great family, making it even greater!!!! Heartbreaker......LOL!!!

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Awww, a belated birthday wish for Max.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home