UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nothing worth reading

One of my Sunday memories of childhood is my dad sitting in the living room reading the paper.

We were NOT allowed to even touch the paper until he was finished...not even the comics.

So I don't think he'd appreciate that my little Ella brought in the paper today, dropped half of it out of the bag, then decided to fix it by crumpling up all the sections and shoving them back in.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever. I could always weasel the comics out of him. You just couldn't whine hard enough.

-scott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home