UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Garage Sale


My husband: Cari, we have a garage full of shit.
Me: Yeah, I know. But you'd be surprised how much shit people will buy...for the right price.
Because in case you didn't know (and I'm quoting one of our customers today who bought a Patsy Cline cassette tape), "The ladies like to slow dance to Patsy Cline in the kitchen. "
During the 2nd half of tomorrow, we'll have our "anything you can fit in the grocery bag for $5" sale. Hopefully we'll get rid of all this dung then.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh whatever, don't even send me that basketball hoop...and is that a foosball table i see in the background? geez..thanks for helpin me out.

scott

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Look Bro! You are more than welcome to come get it. Since you're family, I'll give you a deal!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Don't forget the sofa cover, shower curtain, bedspread, ugly thing he took along with his Patsy Kline tape. He was "THE CUSTOMER OF THE DAY."

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Hilarous!! It will be fun to see what all the crap makes us :) I may just bring more...kidding, only kidding.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Hey Shannon. Your knight's head earned us a couple bucks!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Oh my, is that really all piled up in your garage? It is absolutely amazing to me that the bigger the house, the more crap, and inevitably the crap ends up in the garage. That happened to me when I had my house in Atlanta.

Happy Garage Sale!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

The creepy guy!

Hope we have a lot more suckers to buy all our crap today and make us some money. I mean that in the nicest possible way.

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Last time I had a garage sale people complained about our steep driveway. I felt like I should have offered them a shuttle to the top. Oy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home