UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Obviously not very toned.


My little Max can be quite the charmer. Those eyes and dimples will melt you. And he is forever bringing me flowers that he picks (usually dandelions). But he also says some really sweet things that can turn you to jello.

Whenever I cook something he really likes he goes on and on about how DELICIOUS the food is. If I wear a dress he'll look at me, smile really big and say, "You look like a princess. You look like cute!" It makes up for all those times he completely ignores any instructions I give him and continues with whatever task he is choosing at the moment (like packing a lunch box with 6 different snacks).

But yesterday he was in my room when I was getting dressed. He touched my butt and said, "This looks fluffy!"

Okay, maybe he needs to work a little more on those charming skills...especially before he starts dating.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Very CUTE! Don't you just love the things they come up with!
Traci

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like he's already husband material! LOL! He is too cute!
Love & hugs!

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! When Zach was that age he used to think it sooooooo funny to slap my butt or thigh and watch the "waves". Nice.

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should ask Melvin's opinion....IS it fluffy???

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he looks so innocent...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home