UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Today I went to the Mall of America with my 16 year old niece who is visiting from New Jersey.

I’ve developed the following conclusion:

If I walk into a store, and there is a table that looks to me like it’s displaying underwear, but in actually it’s displaying shorts…then I need to just turn right around and find another store to shop in.

I felt VERY old (and fat) today.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger LH said...

i went shopping with a 16 year old recently as well.
it's somewhat dispiriting.

cute pic of ella and the niecester.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

If you feel old and fat, the one who runs marathons at least 2-3 times a year, imagine how I feel whose only form of exercise is lifting a sippee cup full of juice off the counter and handing it to NyCee.

Is that Chelsea? She is getting so big. Cute picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home