UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

5 year old observations

Cameron just cracks me up sometimes.

After a difficult evening of continually returning Max to his bed, as Max cries out for me to lie down with him, Cameron remarked, "Mom, I know how you can get Max to stay in his bed. Get a big piece of cardboard, draw your picture on it, then cut it out and lay it next to Max. Then he'll think you're lying down with him and he'll go to sleep."

After looking out his bedroom window he commented, "Mom, in case there's a fire, we can just crawl on the little roof under my window and then wait for the tree to grow and climb down it to get to the ground."

When we let off a few small fireworks on July 4th, I noticed where Cameron had his hands and told him that he needed to go inside to use the bathroom. "No Mom, I don't have to go. I just always hold my penis when I'm excited."

4 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ditto..............

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger BabelBabe said...

I may use that for my next post-heading quote. May I? That's the funniest thing I have heard in forever!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Sure, use it.

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger cg said...

O my word!! That is just sooo funny, I am still giggling about this...and am gonna stay doing that for a long time. That is why I love children, they are just so honest, it is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home