UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well-rested


Ella slept through the night last night! She's almost 7 months, but this was the first time she's done this. I know a lot of people who have had kids who've slept through the night almost from the beginning. Not my children. Max didn't until he was 10 1/2 months. But Ella does go to bed around 8:00, so I figured that the trade off was a 3AM bottle. But I'm hoping this newfound sleep pattern suits her well, because I would LOVE some serious solid hours of sleep.

5 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm very jealous. We have a LONG way to go on the sleeping through the night- I can't even begin to imagine what that might be like and have a hard time remembering what I felt like when I used to get sleep at night.
What about naps? It's all 20-30 minute cat naps during the day around here... when did the kids start taking longer naps? I'd go just for that right now
L

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Ella used to take those short naps, too. I honestly can't tell you when they got longer. But I know that she slept much longer when in her carseat than lying flat on her back in her bed. So if you haven't tried that for a nap, maybe it will work better.

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Just Me said...

Wow, first Cameron and now Ella. Is max making any giant steps forward?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Yeah Ella! What a way to out shine the boys. HA! HA! She is such a big girl. Hopefully now you (Mom) will get a good night's rest. You deserve it.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger KC said...

well, it's 3:21am and I have a twenty-seven-month-old who STILL won't sleep.

congrats to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home